The 21st century presents us with many uncertainties, both in business and in the external environment. The main task of strategic planning is to decompose uncertainty into goals and objectives, formalize the strategy and focus the team on achieving the set indicators in the shortest possible time with maximum efficiency. Check how to create a social survey in the article below.
Marketing research: a powerful tool for finding insights
Since the beginning of the 20th century, marketing research has helped companies understand customer needs, outperform competitors, and increase profits. And with the release of the latest technologies and changing consumer incentives trends, the need for marketing research has only increased.
Marketing research is a type of employee satisfaction survey that is designed to collect feedback from multiple sources, including the employee’s supervisor, peers, subordinates, and even external stakeholders. Besides, when surveys are conducted by an external party, employers have a better chance of getting honest responses from employees and seeing the true picture. Marketing research helps you understand and develop your organization’s culture to develop long-term strategies.
Who can do marketing research for me?
The service for marketing research provides the ability to link the feedback received from your employees to other parameters such as performance indicators, training, career moves or disruptions and other key data so that the survey provides you with even more informational value, taking into account the marketing research cost, as well as the following features:
- Created surveys can be distributed via e-mail and SMS, via social networks, call center and QR code, online via links and offline.
- Form templates are easy to edit: design, fonts, and background changes.
- Ready surveys are adapted for any device.
- You can set up response quotas and form completion notifications.
- Results can be easily filtered by periods and collection channels.
- Reports are uploaded in PDF, XLS, CSV, and SPSS.
- There is an opportunity for teamwork.
- There is 24/7 support.